Component Payments in Telegram works only for payments on the Telegram platform.
Setting Up in Test Mode
1. In the Builder, drag Payments in Telegram component from Palette to Screen.
2. Go to the bot in Telegram @Botfather and give the command /mybots. After that, go to the desired bot, select Payments.
3. To set up payments in test mode, select ConnectYandex.Checkout: test.
4. Follow the instructions to get shopId and shopArticleId.
5. Go back to @Botfather and get a test token, which you copy and paste into Telegram provider token settings field in the constructor.
6. Fill in all the empty fields in Components tab:
Specify the product title.
Specify the product description.
Specify the purpose of the payment.
Select a currency.
Specify the price.
Select the screen to which the user will be transferred after a successful payment.
Specify the name of the variable where the user's data will be written.
7. Save the bot. The first product has been added. Try to make several test payments.
To get a real token, go to @Botfather and after /mybots command, select your bot. In Payments tab, select the ConnectYandex.Checkout: payments. After that, follow the prompts to get the token. Copy and paste it into Payment component.
The payment history is displayed in Payments in Telegram section.